Plant Growth Chamber in Chennai
Plant growth chamber in chennai
- Hmi+plc based controller
- Colored touch screen panel.
- 20 ltrs to 500000 ltrs capacity
- Programmable illumination control for upto 800 micro mol/cm
- 2Bulk data logging facility with data analysis software.
- Open and close door updates through mobile network.
- RS232/485 connectivity.
- In built printer for printing graphs.
- Incorporation of multiple devices such as process indicators, environmental scanners and temperature/humidity controllers.
- Precisely designed airflow and lightning conditions.
- Shelves according to requirement.
- Air cooled refrigeration system (water cooled system optional).
- Uniform upward airflow helps provide ideal plant growth conditions.
- High/low temperature alarms.
- Less use of Electrical and Mechanical Components on the Top and Bottom of Chamber– Provides easy maintenance of chamber, increases durability because of proper air circulation; cooling systems kept at bottom of the chamber to provide proper environment for compressor.
- Circulation Fan with Variable Speed–
- Electrical efficiency
Variable speed motor saves money by reducing energy bills, as it consumes less electricity than conventional motor.
- Cooling Efficiency
Variable speed enables gaining air conditioning efficiency or SEER.
- Air Quality
Variable speed motor helps clean the air efficiently. When the fan is in constant operation (indicated by the “Fan” setting on thermostat), the motor continues to slowly circulate air, allowing filters to capture more contaminants.
- Humidity Control
Variable speed motor combined with a Thermostat allows controlling the amount of humidity.
- Quieter Operation
Variable speed blower motor are significantly quieter thanits single-speed counterpart.
- Electrical efficiency
- Air Cooled Refrigerated System– Air cooled refrigeration system offer various benefits like
- low fan power consumption
- resistant to corrosion and freezing conditions
- requires very low maintenance
- Guaranteed long life operation
- PCRC Sheet Body– Powder coated steel body assures corrosion resistant chamber and allows working of chamber at high temperature applications.
- Digital Output– Target and Performance Output of the chamber operations are in digital format(digits) giving precise reading on Plant growth chamber
Plant Growth Chamber in Chennai-Steer wing network also offers a variety of preventive maintenance, repair and upgrade plans through our dedicated Service Group. Consisting of experienced technical service and engineering personnel, Our service team is on call for domestic clients for any requirement. Some of the Services Provided Include
- Annual Preventive Maintenance contract Program
- Repairing services
- Manufacturing support
- After sales support
- Calibration service
- Refrigeration retrofits
- Refurbishing of any manufacturer’s unit and/or model
- Control system upgrades for any manufacturer’s
- Spare parts orders
- Installation services or installation supervision
- Equipment/facility start-up
- Equipment operator training
- On call service support 24*7
- So you can question us, Trust us, judge us and even partner us in building a truly great support. A journey that
PLANT GROWH CHAMBER PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS-Plant Growth Chamber in Chennai
- The nature of service that will be provided in a routine maintenance call is cleaning, general check-up, fine-tuning and minor adjustments required.
- During the AMC period, the below steps will be carried out based on the equipment
PLANT GROWTH CHAMBER REFRIGERATION SYSTEM-Plant Growth Chamber in Chennai REPAIR/SERVICE/AMC/CAMC ALSO DONE
Checking the standing pressure
Checking of the oil level in compressor.
Cleaning of condenser coil & condenser cooling fans operation.
Rectification for any damaged insulation.
Checking the fitment of all solenoid valves, hand shutoff valves etc.
Checking of the oil return to the compressor.
Checking of electrical wiring, timer setting, over load setting.
Checking of the refrigeration compressor.
Monitoring of suction & discharge pressure of refrigeration system.
Checking of operation & setting for all safeties such as HP/LP, oil pressure, flow switch etc.
HEATING SYSTEM -PLANT GROWTH CHAMBER
- Checking the proper functioning of the relays
- Checking the over temperature safety and alarm
- Monitoring the flowing current of the heaters.
- Functional checking of the entire system
- Overall cleaning of the equipment
- Checking of condenser, fan blades, chamber air circulation fan blade/ impeller compressor Cooling blower, compressor cooling fan blade, tighten the bolts and nuts.
- Checking of door gasket and door seals.
- Checking and adjusting of door hinges and latches, if required.
- Checking of refrigeration compressor.
- Checking of pressure and oil switches and their settings.
- Checking of electrical wiring, timer setting, contactors etc.
- Checking oil level for the compressor.
- Checking the standing pressure, suction &discharges pressure of refrigeration system sand Cross checking of the proper functioning of refrigeration system.
- Checking of complete electrical wiring if any wire found damaged corrections for the same.
- Functional checking of individual system for proper control, safety operation etc.
- Cleaning of all level tanks filters etc., for humidity system if applicable.
- Checking of water level controller operation, cleaning of level sensor, cleaning of scaling on the heater tube for humidity if applicable.
- Filling log sheet and submitting the report of any abnormalities, failures observed and Corrected repairs carried out.
Whats app up us for Plant Growth Chamber in Chennai through this link:https://wa.link/zqxvlf
Plant Growth Chamber in Chennai,Plant Growth Chamber in Chennai